Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our little girl is almost ONE!!!! & Beach Pics

The first weekend in June LeLe, Nana, Aunt Tina, Ella Kate, and I all headed down for a long girls weekend at the beach (PCB). Dave's mom and dad have a condo at the beach and they were gracious enough to let us come down to enjoy it!! It was a great trip!!! Ella Kate loved the swimming pool as usual but surprisingly she also loved the sand and the ocean. I couldn't believe it but she would walk straight into the ocean! However her favorite game was for someone to hold her and pretend to be running from the waves. That game got lots of laughs!!
Aunt Tina and Ella Kate playing in the pool.

Ella Kate and I all dressed in white for a sunset photo session. She was such a good sport!

Friday night Tina wanted to drive to the other end of the beach and go to dinner at the new area called "Pier Park." Ella Kate's normal bedtime is 8pm and we did not even get to the restaurant until 8pm. We had a great time at the restaurant and walking around but needless to say Ella Kate was exhausted as you can see from the picture. I changed her diaper, put on her pj's, gave her milk, burped her, and put her to bed without her ever opening her eyes or making a peep. She was a tired little girl!!



Nana, LeLe, and Ella Kate posing on a sand dune.

Ella Kate and Mommy all dressed up to go out to dinner.






Nana and Ella Kate before dinner.

Nana and Ella Kate checking out the waves.
Ella Kate loved playing in the sand. Each day it would take her a few mins to get used to the idea of the sand but once she got used to it she had a blast!



Ella Kate wrinkled nose smile always makes me laugh.

Her Daddy did not approve of her two piece bathing suit at all. I tried to convince him that I bought it b/c it would be easier to change diapers but he still did not approve and make me promise to NEVER buy another one. Sweet Daddy being protective of his little girl.




She liked to eat the sand.







I could not believe she would walk right into the ocean water.



Ella Kate helping Mommy in the kitchen pack for the beach. :)

Ella Kate dressed up in her b'day outfit for an early b'day lunch with Mommy.

My sweet little girl - whom I can't believe is almost one.

This is a picture from Pres and Caroline's joint birthday party. Dave, Ella Kate, and I all had so much fun!


Ella Kate and I playing on the steps at the b'day party.

0 comments: