Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter and Ella Kate's Big News

We went to B'ham for Easter and had a great time. My Mom and I made our traditional Easter Bunny Cake and Ella Kate loved, loved, loved dying Easter Eggs. However I think she almost gave Nana, who keeps her house spotless, a heart attack. Needless to say Ella Kate wanted to "do it by myself." She would color on the eggs with a crayon and then "throw" it in the cup. She also liked to sometimes have two eggs dying in 1 cup at the same time. It was so fun to watch her.
Ella Kate brushing her teeth and being silly while getting ready for church Sunday morning.

Ella Kate's "cheese" face.

Ella Kate and Daddy after she broke her big news with her "Big Sis" shirt to most of the B'ham family at the Easter Egg hunt. For those of you that do not know Ella Kate will be a big sister in November!!! We are all so excited!!!
Very proud of her "Big Sis" shirt. When we ask her if she wants a brother or a sister for a while she would only say "Boy" then it moved to a sarcastic "Naaa" (one of her favorite words b/c she always gets laughs) but her recently she sometimes says "Girl"

She was a very good Easter Egg hunter.

Pulling Daddy along.

Ella Kate and Daddy being silly at Uncle Wendell's waterfall.

I can't believe I did not get a picture of all the little cousins. I got tons of video of everyone which I will post soon but evidently no pictures. Oh well, I guess video is better anyway :)

Mommy and Ella Kate at the waterfall.

Miss Priss pretending to drive Uncle Wendell's fun golf cart. I love scooting around their neighborhood in that thing. Such fun!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I had no idea, Trina - SO excited for you, David and Ella Kate!!! What great news! Hope you are feeling well!!