We found out the exciting news today that we are having a little boy!!! Dave and I could not be more excited!! The doctors appointment went great and everything looked perfect with the little angel. I have still been feeling great and honestly have had no complaints. We had the ultrasound nurse write down if it was a boy or girl and seal it for us in an envelope. Our plan was to go to lunch and then open the envelope. Needless to say we were both so excited that we did not make it out of the parking lot before I made Dave open it. We both had to do a triple take when we saw boy b/c my family is abundantly blessed with little girls.
In fact a quote from one of my cousins when I told her,
"I am in complete SHOCK! What do you mean a boy? What are you suppose to do with boys???? Are you sure he is going to be in our family?"
I thought it was so funny.
Dave and I feel very blessed that God is giving us the opportunity to raise a little girl and a little boy! When we showed Ella Kate one of the ultrasound pictures I said, "Look, Ella Kate this is a picture of your baby brother." Her instant reply was, "Look, a fish."
While we are so excited about the arrival of our new family member, I am going to try and soak up and enjoy every minute of time I have with my sweet little girl. The only thing I am worried about with this pregnancy is sharing my time. I guess it is just something I will learn and figure out. Last night was the first time I really 100% for sure could feel the little rascal. Feeling the kicks and listening to the heartbeat are always my favorite part of being preggers.
1 week ago


1 comments:
We are soooo excited for you all!!!! I can't wait for our boys to be best friends like their Daddies. :)
Post a Comment