This weekend we moved Ella Kate to her new big girl bed, which was also the bed I grew up sleeping in, and it was a big success. Ella Kate and I went out shopping Saturday morning for new bedding while Dave took the crib and changing table out of her room and replaced it with the big girl furniture. By the time we got back from shopping it was time for lunch and then naptime. We did our same naptime routine as always which is reading several books, singing a couple of songs and then off to sleep she goes. I was a little nervous but she laid in her bed and talked and sang her ABC's until she fell asleep and slept for 3 hours. Ella Kate is so proud of her big girl bed and I am so thankful. Today we have to go swap out a couple of items with her new bedding and her big girl room will be almost complete except for getting some new artwork for the walls. We finally got Ella Kate's bookshelves painted, bolted to the walls and put up in her playroom. The toys are finally getting organized!!
1 week ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment