Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

In the Words of Ella Kate

Here are some recent Ella Kate sayings that I have to write down before I forget.

1.) I was trying on a couple of sun dresses in the dressing room at Target and one of them was a long dress. When I put it on Ella Kate smiled the sweetest smile and said, "Mommy, are you a princess?" I thought to myself Sold, I am so buying this dress. Such a sweet little girl.

2.) She told me she wanted some water but not the kind out of the sink :) She meant she wanted the bottled water. So picky for only being 3

3.) I asked her what she wanted from the grocery store, "Dinosaur chicken and popcarts. That is all I need." What a healthy diet.

0 comments: