Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ella Kate is Three

Our sweet Ella Kate turned three last week and thanks to LeLe and Papa she had an extra special day. Ella Kate skipped pre-school on Wednesday and LeLe and her had the morning all to themselves. LeLe took Ella Kate to get her first manicure/pedicure, then off to get a dairy queen dessert, and then to pick up John from pre-school and to bake a birthday cake. Thanks LeLe and Papa!! What a fun day you made it! We are so thankful to have Papa and LeLe so close by. I honestly don't know what we would do without them. We sure do love and appreciate them.

Some things I want to remember about Ella Kate before she turns 3.

1.) She loves her family and friends, especially her little brother.
2.) She is potty trained day and night.
3.) She is really doing good with her manners (Yes Ma'am, Yes Sir, Please, Thank You, etc.)
4.) She loves to swim and is a little fish in the water
5.) She still takes afternoon naps and this morning slept until 9:30am.
6.) She is starting to memorize books and can repeat them to us.
7.) She loves gymnastics and doing forward rolls and donkey kicks.
8.) Her favorite cartoons are: Babar, Mickey Mouse Club, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates
9.) She loves elephants and sleeps with an elephant pillow pet and 2 stuffed elephants every night.
10.) Her favorite foods are chicken, vanilla wafers, "popcarts", grapes, and any kind of dessert. But honestly she has never been that interested in food and would rather be playing.
11.) She loves it when Dave and I say we are Proud of Her. Which we of course do very often.
12.) She loves to play in her playroom with her toys and likes to keep them very neat. She is always asking John to please stop drooling on her toys :)
13.) She loves to sit at her vanity and play dress up. She often dresses up me, Dave, and John too.
14.) She loves shoes!
15.) She says the sweetest prayers and always prays for her lipstick to be safe. I think because every night we pray for everyone to be safe and healthy and she knows I giggle everytime she adds the lipstick line. However last night she also prayed for her bicycle to be safe :)
16.) Every time I ask her what she learned in Sunday School she says, "We learned about God of course." Every Sunday before church she reminds me that she can talk in Sunday School but not in big church.

We love our little girl so much and are so thankful she is happy and healthy.

Getting ready for her very first pedicure



Happy Girl.






I think she is happy with her manicure :)


Checking out her new purple toes.




We love this little girl so much!

Letting her nails and toes dry.

Ice cream on your birthday!



That looks like a chocolate milkshake too :) It looks like Ella Kate talked LeLe into an ice cream sunday and chocolate milkshake. What a fun birthday.



She loves to help hold her little brother


Spoiled rotten! Papa and LeLe got her a barbie jeep for her birthday! So fun.

Taking Baby Brother for a ride.



Picking out a CD to play in the radio of her new jeep.


John thinks that a wagon filled with balls is more his style.


Papa feeding John some of Ella Kate's birthday cake. I think he likes it.




Ella Kate decorating her bear birthday cake that her and LeLe made.


Isn't he handsome? I know I am partial but I do think he is the most handsome boy in the world. Oh how we love love love our little man.


0 comments: