Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Granddaughter, Mother, and Daughter Tea

This weekend Nana came in town to watch the kiddos while Dave and I went out of town to a wedding.  Ohh and it was a beautiful wedding!  The setting was on a farm and we had so much fun dancing the night away with friends.  However we did have a couple of small snags like....  Dave forgot to put our suitcase in the car - thank goodness we remembered our hanging clothes and shoes so we were only out pj's, toothbrushes, etc. all solved by a quick trip to Walmart. 
On Sunday afternoon Nana and LeLe took Ella Kate to the Cobb Landmarks Granddaughter, Mother, Daughter tea. Dave and I were not sure if we would be back from the wedding in time for me to go so Ella Kate was lucky to be escorted by her two favorite grandmothers :)  I hope she realizes how lucky she is to have to wonderful grandmothers that adore her so. 

 Ella Kate said, "Oh mommy this dress is just lovely." 
 LeLe made Ella Kate this dress.  It is one of my favorites.   
 The little gloves she wore were mine when I was little.
 Ella Kate really liked the hat.

  A lucky little girl with her LeLe and Nana.




 Ella Kate and Livie being silly.  Such sweet friends and neighbors.
 These little girls are all so precious.
 The crew.

 Playing Duck Duck Goose

0 comments: