Today was such a fun day!! It was a day that I have been looking forward to the second we found out we were having a little girl! Yes, it was Ella Kate's Ballet Dress Rehearsal! I am so thankful that Ella Kate loves ballet and dance as much as I do! Looking forward to many more dance classes in our future :)
Rebecca, Ella Kate, and Livie. Three Little Musketeers!! Could not love these sweet angels any more! They are perfect and I am enjoying every second of them growing up together.
Waiting patiently for their turn to practice on stage.
It is really hard to be patient when you are three, wearing a tutu, and lots of make-up. :)
Now they are waiting "patiently" on the steps. HaHa
L to R: Hannah Kate, Rebecca, Livie, Felicity, Ella Kate, Lucy, Wynn.
Thanks so much LeLe for coming to watch!! We loved having you there!
My little ballerina! So proud of you Ella Kate! You are a sweet precious little girl.
Ella Kate, Wynn, Rebecca, and Mary Caroline.

And Thank You John for being such a sweet brother!! He has been so patient waiting for Ella Kate this year during dance class. Since Ella Kate takes ballet on the Square Johnny Boy and I often go check out the train and fountain while we wait on Sissy to finish up dance class.
I love this little boy and his Red Keds.
I know I am partial but I sure do think he is one handsome boy :) Thanks LeLe for making this precious Jon Jon!
One of John's favorite activities on ballet days. I always go to ballet equipped with lots of pennies for the fountain.
A boy and A Train!







0 comments:
Post a Comment