Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

B'ham and Atlanta Zoo

This past Friday we met good friends Julie, Caroline, and Lauren at the zoo to see the animals and have lunch.  We always have a great time with them.  Julie and I lived together in Atlanta after I graduated from Auburn and it is so fun that we have kids the same age.
 After we left the zoo we hopped in the car and headed straight for B'ham.  The kids were exhausted from the zoo and slept almost the entire time :)  We got there just in time to stop by mom Mom's office and visit with her co-workers.  They are a super sweet group of ladies and it is always a great way to start our weekend in B'ham. 
On Saturday Ella Kate and I got to have some girl time and was lucky enough to attend a Cinderella party and play with cousins.  I will post soon with all of the Cinderella pics and stories.  Such a great memory.
Below are just some sweet pictures of the kids I took while they were playing in Nana's yard.
 Can;t believe this girls will be in 4K in a few weeks. 


 Brother decided that he wanted to go the other way :)  Sweet boy has a mind of his own.

 Love this boy.
 Sisterly love
 T-R-O-U-B-L-E


Those innocent smiles are priceless to me.

Atlanta Zoo
 A highlight of the trip was "hiding" in the bamboo
 Sweet girls (Ella Kate and Caroline)
 They loved seeing the Baby Giraffe
 Our map readers.
 They took there map reading skills very seriously.
 John's favorite quote at the zoo "I wanna walk".  He wants to be a big kid like his sister so bad.

John giving sister a little brotherly love while he yelled "I wanna turn".  John is talking more and more and it is so fun to have little conversations with him.

0 comments: