We enjoyed Mothers Day in B'ham. We got to meet some of our cousins for a fun dinner and had a blast. Lots of laughs! Fun night!
Nana with her grandbabies before church on Sunday.
Nana and Charlotte.
Uncle Keith is a natural.
They all adore Uncle Keith. He will get down on the floor and wrestle with them and they love it!
Aunt Tina brought one of her doggies over.
Outside the restaurant with our cousins (Ella Kate, Whitley, Lilly Grace, John, Marley) Presley, Kobe, Loxlee, and Charlotte were there too but missed the group pic :) Sweet cousins!
Sweet girl wearing her brothers old pj's.
I always love a good Pre-School Play. John's 3K play this year was called "Down on the Farm". I checked Ella Kate out of school to enjoy the play and a quick celebration lunch afterwards. She was excited to support her brother.
She adores her baby sister.
I always tell Ella Kate if you wonder what you looked like as a baby just look at Charlotte :)
John's face when he spotted his cheering section. I think he was most excited to see Ella Kate there :) So glad I checked her out of school. It meant alot to this little boy whom has tagged along to hundreds of her events.His big sis is here!!!
That smile. More than likely going to get him in and out of alot of trouble over the years :)
John and London were cracking themselves up.
Johnny Boy's cheering section!




0 comments:
Post a Comment