We had a great time visiting Savannah/Tybee Island. Dave had a conference in Savannah and we love tagging along :)
Our hotel was awesome and the kids loved the rooftop pool and cabana's with flat screen tv's.
Big Sis and Little Sis checking out the hotel.
We love watching the big boats from our hotel. Major perk.
Watching these boats never gets old.
Rooftop pool was a major hit.
Baby Girl we love you so!
It is pretty much impossible to get a picture of all of them looking at the same time. But I tried :)
Rooftop pool with cabanas and flat screen tv's. Yes, please.
Relaxing by the pool watching the Disney channel. Heaven for John.
Ready for our ghost tour around Savannah.
Pirate's House.
Rum Cellar at the Pirate House Restaurant.
Family photo in the rum cellar.
The next day while Dave was at his conference the kids and I went to Skidaway Island to visit the UGA aquarium. It was awesome.
Touching a horse shoe crab.
They loved the touch tank.
My favorite was this sea turtle. I could have watched him all day.
They loved drawing the animals they saw at the UGA aquarium.
John's favorite was the hammerhead shark.
Snacks at the pool.
These two are growing to fast.
Naptime at the pool. Each of the cabana's had a fan so this sweet girl slept for over an hour. She is such a trooper.
We went to AJ's on Tybee Island for dinner. We got there at the perfect time and had a table with an amazing view of the sunset. John enjoyed playing with our shrimp appetizer :)
I know it is not good table manners but he was happy :)
Big Sis reading to little sis :)
Relaxing and eating ice cream while watching American Ninja Warriers.
Charlotte likes American Ninja Warriers too.
Day 2 while Dave was at his conference we headed to the Train Museum. Very cool to see a train come into the roundhouse and spin around.
Riding the rail car.
John rode the rail car too but since I rode it with him I did not get an action shot...
One last picture of the roundhouse. We all thought it was pretty cool.
Great trip! Until next year Savannah!
We love watching the big boats from our hotel. Major perk.
Watching these boats never gets old.
Rooftop pool was a major hit.
Baby Girl we love you so!
It is pretty much impossible to get a picture of all of them looking at the same time. But I tried :)
Rooftop pool with cabanas and flat screen tv's. Yes, please.
Relaxing by the pool watching the Disney channel. Heaven for John.
Ready for our ghost tour around Savannah.
Pirate's House.
Rum Cellar at the Pirate House Restaurant.
Family photo in the rum cellar.
The next day while Dave was at his conference the kids and I went to Skidaway Island to visit the UGA aquarium. It was awesome.
Touching a horse shoe crab.
They loved the touch tank.
My favorite was this sea turtle. I could have watched him all day.
They loved drawing the animals they saw at the UGA aquarium.
John's favorite was the hammerhead shark.
Snacks at the pool.
These two are growing to fast.
Naptime at the pool. Each of the cabana's had a fan so this sweet girl slept for over an hour. She is such a trooper.
We went to AJ's on Tybee Island for dinner. We got there at the perfect time and had a table with an amazing view of the sunset. John enjoyed playing with our shrimp appetizer :)
I know it is not good table manners but he was happy :)
Big Sis reading to little sis :)
Relaxing and eating ice cream while watching American Ninja Warriers.
Charlotte likes American Ninja Warriers too.
Day 2 while Dave was at his conference we headed to the Train Museum. Very cool to see a train come into the roundhouse and spin around.
Riding the rail car.
John rode the rail car too but since I rode it with him I did not get an action shot...
One last picture of the roundhouse. We all thought it was pretty cool.
Great trip! Until next year Savannah!


0 comments:
Post a Comment