Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2016

First Day of School

Kindergarten and Third Grade.


This kid was so ready!!!  He had the best first week. The second day he got the best listening award.  What?  Johnny Utah got the listening award?  Love this kid.  You are going to do big things Johnny Boy!  We are so proud of you.
Ready for 3rd grade at her new school, MCAA. This kid is so brave.  She is so much stronger than I and we could not be more proud of her.
Love our neighborhood - met up with all our friends to walk to school the first day :)
A just like that my baby boy is a Kindergartner.
MCAA Rockets!
It took all I had to control my tears until after I got him to his classroom.
He was so proud of his new backpack.
Talked the whole way to his classroom.  He was so ready!
Walked right in and never looked back.
Go get em baby boy :)
Ella Kate and best friend Vivian.

Sadly I do not have a picture of Ella Kate on her first day in her classroom because she wanted me to drop her off at carpool.  I wanted to walk her in so bad but at the same time I was so proud of her independence.  You amaze us everyday Ella Kate.  

0 comments: