I wanted to take a second to write down all of Ella Kate's current vocabulary. She is getting so smart and we are amazed every day.
First Words:
1.) Ball - the child loves balls. She gets so excited. Anything that is remotely round she thinks is a ball and she will throw it :) She also really likes snow globes and lights up when she sees one. The only problem is that they are round and therefore she considers them a ball which means she throws it.
2.) Book
3.) Fish
4.) Dog
5.) SaSa (Sally - our lab)
6.) JaJa (Jo Jo - our nutty dog)
7.) Moma
8.) Deddy
9.) Na (for Nana)
That is all I can think of for now but I know there is more.
Now that Ella Kate is getting older she is starting more and more to wrap Daddy around her little finger. I laughed last night because after we had already put Ella Kate to bed Dave said lets get her and let her sleep with us tonight :) I just laughed and thought boy oh boy is she going to be a Daddy's little girl. I LOVE it!!
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment