Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Random Updates & Elliott Family Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are so Thankful to get to spend time with family and friends. We went to B'ham for Thanksgiving this year so we celebrated Thanksgiving with Dave's parents the Sunday before Thanksgiving. It was also John's birthday so Ella Kate LOVED LOVED getting to help Papa blow out his candles and eat birthday cake.

As for other Ella Kate news she is talking up a storm and I can't keep up with all the words she can now say. She has been doing very well in her Sunday School Class and can say Bible, Jesus, God, Mary, and Joseph. She likes to feed Baby Jesus goldfish in class her teacher told me :) She sometimes says GiGi when she is trying to say God which I think is pretty funny since Nancy Dorsey is her GiGi.
Ella Kate being silly before headed to Church Sunday night.

Playing peek-a-boo

She loves to help me do dishes.
She is a very serious helper. She likes to get wipes out and wipe off tables, her face, etc. So cute. I just love my little cleaner.
When I take her picture I usually bend down and so does she.

So sweet.

We attempted to take Christmas pictures last Sunday. Ella Kate loved Papa in his Santa hat.

Sweet Ella Kate in her rocking chair.

My little smiler

LeLe putting earrings on Ella Kate. She loves getting dressed up and putting on jewelry. She is also getting really interested in my make-up.

Showing off her earrings.

Ella Kate eating crackers.

Talking with LeLe and Laura aka "WaWa"
Ella Kate was giving LeLe a kiss :)

My little piano player

0 comments: