Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sledding Fun

We had such a fun snow day on Saturday! Dave was so excited about the snow that he woke Ella Kate and I up with a snow balls. We ate a quick breakfast got bundled up in tons of layers and braved the icey streets to Papa and LeLe's b/c Dave said their neighborhood had the best streets for sledding. Well he was right we had so much fun.

After sledding a little with Papa and LeLe we headed over to the King/Hastings and Dave told the boys to get dressed in a hurry b/c they were missing the best sledding. The boys got ready super fast, especially Gil. Papa, Kelly, and I even joined in the sledding fun. Unfortunately I did not get Kelly and I on video but we have witnesses to confirm that we sledded too!




Ella Kate in her laundry basket sled.
Ella Kate did not want to walk in the snow but she really got into the sledding action after she warmed up to it.
Ella Kate and Daddy sledding.
Ella Kate having so much fun playing in the snow.

0 comments: