Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

We had a great Valentine's weekend and I hope everyone else did too. We had fun sledding on Saturday morning and then enjoyed a fun hike to the top of Kennesaw Mtn with the dogs while Ella Kate napped at Papa and LeLe's. Dave and I celebrated Saturday night and went out to a nice dinner in Atlanta. The food was great and it was such a nice and fun night out just the two of us. Sunday morning we played with a few surprises that "Cupid" left Ella Kate before heading out to sunday school and church. Dave had beautiful flowers waiting for me when I got up and had a giant singing balloon for Ella Kate. We came home after church and cooked and just enjoyed a relaxing day.

I am so thankful for both of my Valentines, Dave and Ella Kate. They both keep me constantly laughing and remind me daily to enjoy and appreciate the little things.

A few surprises that "Cupid" left Ella Kate.

Ella Kate playing with her V-day prizes.

Telling Daddy to come here.

The gigantic singing balloon that Daddy surprised Ella Kate with.

Ella Kate playing with her new cookie set.

Trying out her new cookies after she baked them in the oven. Daddy helped her bake them in her play oven.

Testing out a wooden cookie. Yummmm ;) It is fun to watch her starting to really play pretend.

0 comments: