We had friends over for dinner Saturday night and Ella Kate and Harris are just to cute playing together. Harris' dad, Casey, and Dave grew up together so I just love it that Ella Kate and Harris will be able to grow up together too.
1 month ago
Miss Ella Kate was born on Sunday, June 22nd, 2008 at 11:42am. She weighed 7lbs 12oz and was 19.75 inches long. John David Junior was born on Saturday, November 6th, 2010 at 5:08am. He weighed 9lbs 7oz and was 19.75 inches long. They are both such blessings and Dave and I are so thankful!
We had friends over for dinner Saturday night and Ella Kate and Harris are just to cute playing together. Harris' dad, Casey, and Dave grew up together so I just love it that Ella Kate and Harris will be able to grow up together too.
Posted by Katrina Elliott at 9:23 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment