Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

What a Weekend.

What a busy weekend!! It all started Friday afternoon when Dave, Casey, and Kenneth decided to cook a ridiculous amount of meat on their new smoker to give out as Christmas presents to co-workers and friends. The guys had a great time and our drive way was full of Marietta boys hanging out around the smoker. They all had a good time and the food was fantastic. Ella Kate loved hanging out on the driveway with Daddy eating peanuts and riding her tricycle while the food was cooking.

After church Sunday afternoon we went over to Papa and LeLe's house for a Christmas brunch to celebrate with Aunt Laura and Uncle Jason since they are going to visit Jason's family in Mass. for Christmas.

Enjoy the pics....
Ella Kate helping Daddy cook the food.
John even came out for a little while to check on the cooking.
Dave feeding Ella Kate a peanut. She likes to tell everyone what type of animal they are and she is a Baby Elephant who likes peanuts. Dave is a Daddy Elephant, I am a Mommy Elephant, and John is a camel. :)

More peanuts for the baby elephant.
Three proud owners of a new smoker. These boys have been friends since they were little and it is so fun that we now all have kids the same age.
Dave, Casey, and Kenneth's new pride and joy.

Lots of food was cooked on Friday night.

Aunt Laura and baby John.

Aunt Laura gave Ella Kate the little pottery barn kids iron and ironing board for Christmas and Ella Kate loves it!!! I love to iron and always iron Ella Kate's clothes in the playroom while she is playing. In fact sometimes she will tell me "Mommy you need to iron this." HaHa

Eating her mickey mouse chicken fingers while ironing one of her new dresses at LeLe's house.

Family photo.
I just love this picture!!! Ella Kate spent the night at LeLe's house Sunday evening so after I fed John I went to the gymn and left Dave in charge of baby boy. When I came back this was what I found. I laughed so hard!! They were both just as content as they could be watching a fishing show in the history channel. John was wide awake and seemed to be just as happy as Dave was. Love those boys!

0 comments: