I am so very proud to say that my sweet little man slept 11 hours last night in his own bed in his own room! I kept waking up checking the monitor and was amazed that he was still asleep. He will be 8 weeks old tomorrow and while it is so nice to have him sleeping so well it is also a little bittersweet b/c I know my little boy is growing up fast. I am trying to enjoy every minute of him being a sweet cuddly little infant. Love you baby boy!
1 month ago


1 comments:
Hey! I found your blog. ;) I was reading the bulletin board at church (outside the toddler class where Jet was sobbing...sigh...I'm not sure what to do with this "clinging to mommy" business) and I saw you had a bog! :) Congratulations again on your little John - he's precious!! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! See you soon!
Post a Comment