Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our little Thumbsucker

Just a few random pictures and updates.
My sweet little thumbsucker.


I love taking pictures of sweet and innocent sleeping babies :)

I snuck into Baby Boys room the other night to snap a quick picture. You would not believe it by this picture but I swaddle that boy snug and tight everynight and it takes him about 2 mins to bust his arms free :)

Sweet little Ella Kate sleeping soundly in her big girl bed. Night time is such a fun and peaceful time at our house. Both of our kids seem to enjoy their nighttime routine and I love putting sleepy happy babies to bed.
My smiley little boy.
Ok - so I have a thing for knee socks. I just love them on little boys.
Little John all dressed up to go to a baby shower with me.
Daddy and his little girl. Ella Kate has been at the beach with Papa and LeLe for her first big trip without us. We are so very thankful for LeLe and Papa and know that Ella Kate is having a blast being spoiled rotten. She and John are both very lucky to have such great grandparents on both sides. This picture was taken the night before Ella Kate left for the beach. Dave normally puts Ella Kate to bed and I think that someone aka Daddy was having a little bit of a hard time letting go :) So sweet. We love our litle girl and little boy very much!

0 comments: