Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of Gymnastics and Sprinkler Fun with Neighbors

Last weekend we grilled out with some of our awesome neighbors the McGhee's and Parrish's and the kids had a blast playing in the sprinkler.

Mary Cobb and Lawton having fun!

Lawton had a hard time keeping his shorts up:)

Ella Kate and Tommy.

Big buddies.



We have had so much fun this year taking Gymnastics with our sweet friend Pres. Brittany and I have so much fun talking and catching up while they have class and I will miss our Tuesday morning gossip sessions. We will definitely have to sign them back up in the fall when school starts again. Below are pics of their last day of gymnastics.




When I asked them to smile Pres being a gentlemen just naturally put his arm around Ella Kate. He is so sweet.

Ohh how she loves the trampoline.

So talented :)

These two really have gotten stronger during gymnastics and most importantly they have had fun! Thanks Mrs. Vikki!!!



Sweet John waiting patiently while Ella Kate is in gymnastics.

There is nothing I love more than seersucker on little boys in the summer.


1 comments:

Julie and Scott Cooper said...

cute pics! where does ella kate take gymnastics?