We had such a fun weekend!!! It all started on Thursday when Ella Kate, John, and I met Papa, LeLe, Aunt Dena, and Josh at the Georgia Aquarium. We all had a great time at the Aquarium but I honestly think that Baby John liked it the most. He was mesmorized by the fish :) After the Aquarium we headed to the Varsity for a traditional Atlanta lunch and then home for naps. When Dave got home from work we took Ella Kate back to Papa and LeLe's house so that Josh and Ella Kate could have their first spend the night party in LeLe's new play room - featuring Ella Kate's favorite bunk beds! Since Dave and I only had one child for the evening we decided to take Baby John on a 3 hour hike on Kennesaw Mtn to prepare us for our upcoming Glacier Trip. Sweet John did not make a peep and stayed awake just looking around the whole time. Friday night, Ella Kate's sweet Sunday School teacher, Miss Hannah, babysat for us and Dave and I had a fun night out on the town. Our supper club organized a group dinner on the Square for the Friday night concert on the Square and we filled up 3 big tables and had a blast. So very thankful for such great friends. Love all those couples! It was like a big tailgate seeing everyone. Saturday morning we left for Dahlonega brigh and early to meet Aunt Laura, Uncle Jason, Papa, LeLe, Aunt Dena, and Josh on the Chestatee River for a day of canoeing. LeLe and Laura where nice enough to stay back and wach John. We had so much fun and Ella Kate loved loved loved it. Ella Kate and Jason rode in a canoe by themselves the entire 3+ hour canoe trip. Ella Kate loves her Uncle Jason. I looked back at one point and caught them both very softly singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat :) Wish I had a video camera taped to their boat. I had been talking to Ella Kate for the past couple of weeks about proper canoe behavior. Well, she evidently was listening b/c she never moved unless she was told and was an angel. Dave and I were so proud. Such a fun weekend!
Baby John and LeLe at the Aquarium.Spoiled Rotten :)
He was in awe of the fish. I mean truly mesmorized.
Absolutely could not get enough of the fish.
Ella Kate and Josh playing around, John watching the fish. Pretty much how the day went.
Sweet little cousins.
Papa and his grandbabies.
It was hard to get a picture of John's face b/c he just wanted to see the fish :) Sweet boy loves fish just like his Daddy.
Notice Baby John - captivated by the fish.
So sweet.
Love these two.
My baby boy - looking back at a fish tank.


0 comments:
Post a Comment