Dave got home from work this afternoon and we had planned to go on a long run together. Dave told Ella Kate to go put her shoes on and she came back with her princess heels. Dave said, "what do you have on"? She says, "Daddy I am a princess and these are my up shoes". She calls high heels "up shoes." Dave responds, "Princesses don't wear high heels when they play outside." She responds with her hands on her hips, "Actually they do". It was so funny :) But Daddy won and she wore keds on our run! While Dave just about killed me and his run was 3 times harder than mine since he was pushing a double jogging stroller - I semi kept up with him and ran 6 miles with him on the mountain! It does not mean that I am in good enough shape to run 6 miles it just means that I am pretty darn stubborn :) Everytime that Dave and the kids would get in front of me on the trail Ella Kate and Dave would look back at me and say "Kershowwwww." Ohh how they thought that was funny :)
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment