Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

John pulled up by himself

This morning while playing before church I turned around and John had pulled himself up to a standing position on one of his toys and was playing with it.  Wahooo.  Go John!!  We have also now dropped the mattress for his crib to the lowest setting.  Can't believe he is getting so big. 
Also, tonight at dinner while I was feeding him gerber "mixed vegetables" which looked awful and Ella Kate green beans which he was dying for I decided to cut some up into small bite size pieces.  John had his first real dinner where he had to feed himself.  He ate cut up green beans and fajita bread.  Love these two.  Dave left this afternoon for a conference in Savannah.  Ella Kate is already missing him and keeps asking where did Daddy go.  She is a Daddy's girl for sure.

0 comments: