Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Ella Kate's School Fall Feast and Thanksgiving Part 1

I am Thankful for so many things this year including Ella Kate and John's preschool, their awesome teachers, and my great job that always me to work part-time so that I can have the best of both worlds and be able to be so involved in all of there activities.  I loved being able to help out with Ella Kate's Fall Feast at school. 
 Our little Indian
 I just love the look on her face
 We love our friend Mimi.
 Waiting in line to fix her plate at the Fall Feast
 Sitting with good friends
 These girls are precious!  I can't believe they will all be at Burris in a couple of years.  Thankful for such a great group of friends that Ella Kate and John will grow up with.

 Mrs. Laura and sweet Rebecca.
 Mrs. Garrett, Ella Kate's awesome teacher.  Thankful to call her a friend and neighbor.
Tightening up their listening ears.
 Marietta First Baptist CEE 3 Year Olds.

 After Ella Kate's Thanksgiving Feast I stopped by to check on Baby John.  I was so thrilled to walk in and see a smiling boy playing with his buddy Cole.
 Happy Happy Boys.
You rock Mrs. Lauren!!  Thanks for taking such good care of Baby John.
Last Saturday was Papa's Birthday so Ella Kate and I decided to make his birthday cupcakes. 
It was really fun to have a little helper in the kitchen.
She is a Daddy's girl. Dave adores the little princess.

 
The final product!  Turkey cupcakes.
Proud Papa with his grandbabies.
Blue Eyes.
Happy Happy Birthday Papa we love you.

Happy Birthday to Papa, Happy Birthday to Papa....
Papa needed lots of help blowing out his candle.
These two had so much fun on this car.
I love nothing more than to watch them play together.


John wanted Ella Kate to keep on going.  Faster please..
Ella Kate and LeLe picked out gray slippers for Papa.

I think he liked the gift from Ella Kate and John.  So sweet!!  They are so lucky to have an awesome Papa and LeLe.

John and Great Aunt Mary.
John really enjoyed a left over turkey cupcake the next morning.
Now there is a healthy meal cupcakes and oranges :)

0 comments: