Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Introducing my new nephew Kaleb Elliott Stevens

We got the greatest Thanksgiving Present this year.... a new nephew for Dave and I and cousin for Ella Kate and John.  Dave's sister Laura and brother-in-law Jason introduced Kaleb Elliott Stevens into the world on Thanksgiving Day.  He is just perfect!!!  I have always been very close to my cousins and treasure my friendships with them.  So excited for Ella Kate and John to have another cousin to play with.  Growing up I remember the best part about the holidays was a huge party with all of the cousins.  It is still one of my favorite traditions. 


 The little turkey

 The Elliott clan
 John's first look at cousin Kaleb.
 A proud Papa!  Ella Kate adores Uncle Jason and talks about him all the time.

 Baby Kaleb is perfect.

 Ella Kate was thrilled to get to hold him.  She did a great job.
 Crazy Johnny Boy.  He is a handful these days.
 Ella Kate is so proud of her new cousin.

 Precious.
 Ella Kate protecting Kaleb from her crazy brother. :) 
I love the expression on John's face.  It is like he is thinking, "Ok, ya'll have been talking about this new cousin for me to play with and he is just a wee bit small."

0 comments: