Today was our appointment with Santa at Phipps. I scheduled it at lunch time in hopes that Dave could meet us - and thankfully he could. Ella Kate loved talking to Santa and told him that she was 3 years old and wanted a Chuggington train set, purple dresses for her and her baby doll, and a Belle and Auroa doll. When Santa asked her what her brother wanted she said , "Uhhhh maybe just a ball." HaHa. Even Santa laughed at that one. John on the other hand was not so fond of Santa. He was having so much fun laughing with everyone in line that I thought maybe he would not mind Santa. Ohhh but he was all smiles until I put him in Santa's laugh then the screaming began.
It was so fun to watch Ella Kate talk to Santa. I love experiencing Christmas again through her little eyes.


0 comments:
Post a Comment