Below are some pics from Ella Kate's ballet class this week. So so cute.
Their teacher is known as Fairy godmother Irene or Mrs. Irene. I think it is hilarious that Ella Kate is not quite sure what Mrs. Irene is - I think she believes that she is somewhere between an adult and a true princess. They all adore Mrs. Irene. Mrs. Irene told us that she had been teaching ballet on the Square for 25 years. She is so so good with these girls. She makes the entire ballet class so fun - and I love it that she always refers to the girls as "Lovely Ladies."
Practicing First position. I think they have a little bit of work to do before they are ready for a Nutcracker performance.
So happy.
Giving Mrs. Irene a high five. The girls are really learning to be patient and take turns in class.
Love these little boolalies as Mrs. Garrett would say :) All lined up practicing walking on stage for their recital.
Very serious about staying on the gray line to walk on stage.
Love these poses.
Ella Kate decided to add a little hip action. Love it.
And a little more hip action. They were supposed to be shooting arrows.
Practicing hopping on one foot.Livie doing her gallop. She is fast...
Rebecca and Ella Kate about to do their skips. I never realized what a skill it is to learn to skip :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment