Last week was a busy week full of Christmas parties and festivities. Thursday night was Dave's office Christmas party which included dinner on the square and a play at the Theatre on the Square. He works with a fun group so it was a nice night out. Friday morning was Ella Kate's school Christmas party and on Friday night our girls supper club had our annual Christmas party and this year we did a Tacky Christmas Sweater theme. Oh why oh why did I not take pictures. I think a few people did so as soon as I get them I will post. Everyone really out did themselves with their outfits and it was such a fun night. Thanks so much Whit and Emilie for hosting this year. We topped off the weekend with a trip to see Lights of Life with Kenneth, Emmy, and Brooks. Such a fun festive weekend.
One of the things I was responsible for bringing to Ella Kate's party was fruit. Well thanks to pinterest I could not keep this just a simple task. I attempted to make Christmas fruit trees. If you were to really do them correctly you would fill them in much thicker with fruit but I did not think a 3 year old could eat that much so I made rather sparse Christmas fruit trees. I think they turned out cute and Ella Kate and I had fun making them together. She is quite the little cook.Their snacks for the Christmas party.
I loved these cupcakes that Dana's Mom made. Definitely going to need to copy this. Ohh pinterest you have officially made me a little bit creative but mostly just complicated my life :)
The setup before the kids came into the party from the playground.
Ella Kate and her good friend Mimi.
I love all the kids in this class. It is such a good group and good parents too.
Working on their art project. They decorated gingerbread men and women with M&M's. That is what M&M's they had left after eating every other one they picked up :)
My little princess. She is growing up way to fast. I can't belive that pre-K is next year. I am so not ready for her to grow up.
Love the dedication Mimi has decorating her snowman.
Ella Kate being blindfolded and then pinning her inititaled ornament on the Christmas Tree.
Her little class party was so fun. Dave was able to come which was such a great surprise for Ella Kate. She was so proud to have her Daddy their. As soon as he walked in she started telling everyone that was her Daddy. Good Job Dave! You are a good Dad and thrilled your little girl at the party.


1 comments:
Loved seeing the photos! Really cute fruit christmas trees that you made! I may have to copy those sometime! Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment