Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

John's School Christmas Party

Sweet Baby John had his school Christmas Party on Wednesday.  I was so sad that I could not go but so very thankful that LeLe could.  John has the greatest teachers.  We love you Mrs. Lauren, Mrs. Sherilyn, and Mrs. Robin!!!  Thank you for taking such good care of John on Mondays and Wednesdays.

 Sweet John ready to get the Christmas Party started.
Enjoying some of the reindeer cookies that I sent in for his party.
 John's sweet little class.
 One of the crafts during their Christmas party was to paint with jello and pudding.  So fun and messy.  I am already looking forward to that artwork being sent home :)  HaHa
 Check out that green hand.
 Such a beautiful picture John.
 Figuring out that his "paint" tastes good too.
John's good buddy in class, Cole.

0 comments: