I love experiencing Christmas through the eyes of Ella Kate and John. We had so much fun visiting lots of cousins during the holidays. Chris, Dena, and Josh came to Marietta for about a week and we loved spending time with them. We also took a day trip to B'ham to celebrate Christmas Eve Eve with the B'ham clan.
Oh how we love and are thankful for all of Ella Kate and John's sweet teachers. Just thought this was a cute pic of some of the gifts Ella Kate helped me wrap for the teachers. She was so proud of them.
John loved admiring the Christmas tree.Sweet handsome boy. He is growing so fast.
Ella Kate and Cousin Josh from Texas. Papa and LeLe took them to the movies to see The Muppets.
Sweet cousins.
Before they headed out to the movies they helped me decorate a Christmas tree cake that Ella Kate and I had made that morning. Ella Kate and I did a good bit of baking over the holidays and I am pretty sure that she is going to surpass me in the cooking area very soon.
Papa, Ella Kate, and Josh.
I love the little mischievous smile on John's face :)
The next few pics are from Christmas Eve Eve at my Mom's house in B'ham. John and Lexi are only 3 months apart. I love it that Ella Kate and John have so many cousins similar ages.
My little girl.
Cousins. (Lilly, Ella Kate, and Whitley). Lilly is 9 months older than Ella Kate and Whitley is only about 6 weeks older than EK.
My Mom's house was quite busy...
John and Lexi wanted to play upstairs with the big kids so very bad.
Whitely loved baby John.Every year we play a very competitive game of Dirty Santa at the B'ham Family Christmas. Uncle Wendell was the lucky winner of "Mrs. Wonderful" this year. I think Mrs. Wonderful has been regifted for over 7 years now at least :)
Wanda and her little girl, Lexi.
The little cousins. I love it that Ella Kate is helping to hold Lexi and Whitley is helping with John. So sweet.
These next few pics were taken on Christmas Eve.
Sweet John wants so bad to be a big kid.
What is not to love about Baby John.


0 comments:
Post a Comment