Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

January Happenings

January has been a fun month.  We have spent lots of time playing with our friends, enjoying our Christmas presents, and even managed to squeeze in a trip to PCB.  Dave and I are really enjoying the ages and stages that Ella Kate and John are in.  Just wish time would slow down a little bit. 

 Ella Kate snuggled in bed with her Bitty Baby in their matching pj's.  She wants to wear these pj's every night and bitty baby goes everywhere with us.  I love it that she is so girly :) 
 Ella Kate changes her clothes at least 5 times a day.  Recently she wants me to give her a different hair style with each outfit.  I pick out her clothes for school, church, etc. but if we are just running errands I usually let her pick what she wants to wear.  So if you see a little girl decked out in full princess attire at Target - there is a good chance it is Miss Ella Kate :)
 Another outfit and hairstyle change. :)

Happy Birthday to our friend, classmate, and neighbor - Noah!!  We had so much fun at your pirate party.
 Dave trying to teach John to shoot the cannon.  Dave really liked this cannon :)
 John loved the sand.  He was content the whole time with a bucket, shovel, and sand.
 It is really hard to ever get a picture of his face.  This little guy is always, always on the move. 

 Prissy Pants building a castle.
 Neighborhood buddies:  Eli and John (they are only 3-4 months apart) Robert and Ella Kate.  Sweet little John looks so little in this picture - however he ate more pizza than Ella Kate.
 Happy 4th Birthday Noah!!

A couple of weeks ago John was invited to a birthday playdate with his friend, Brant, that happened to be at the same time of Ella Kate's ballet class.  My sweet friend Laura took Ella Kate to ballet so that I could take John to his playdate.  After John's playdate I invited some of the girls over for a "princess party" after ballet :)  They were all so sweet and had so much fun together.  We made cupcakes and decorated them with purple icing and sprinkles and they all played so sweetly.  John just watched them in amazement as they danced around him.  Love these sweet girls.  After the princess party we all took a nap :)
 Rebecca, Wynn, Livie, Mimi, and Ella Kate
 This is my favorite picture!  I wish I had a video of them singing.

0 comments: