Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

PCB in January

There is no better way to start off the new year than taking a trip to PCB with friends.  We met the Clarks in PCB over the MLK weekend and had a great time.

Dave caught us dinner on the beach Friday morning.  John was very interested in the fish.
Proud Daddy showing off his fish.

Harris was so sweet to Baby John. 
Love this sweet sibling hug.
Harris thought it was hilarious that John kept wanting to hug Ella Kate.
Silly, Happy Kids that love being at the beach.

Big Pink Bows.  I love Big Pink Bows :)
Ella Kate and Harris had so much fun running around in the courtyard.  They ran, had sword fights with pool noodles, and just loved being together.



John loved the sand.
Helping Daddy build a sand castle.
Best buddies.
Ella Kate loved chasing Mr. Casey
This is the sweetest thing in the world to me.

 More fun on the beach.

 One of the highlights of the trip for Ella Kate and Harris was going to Pier Park and riding the rides.  They loved the rides and were fearless.


 Ruth and I were trying to teach Ella Kate and Harris to hold their hands up.  :)
 I love it that she loves rides as much as I do.
 Happy and not the least bit scared on the ferris wheel with Daddy.
Harris and Ella Kate also rode the Scrambler with their Daddys.  I am pretty sure they were no where near close to being tall enough to ride.  I could not believe they were not terrified.  Ruth and I were just waiting for the tears and prepared to tell the guy to stop the ride since they were the only ones riding.  Much to our surprise they both loved it and wanted to ride again.  Such a fun trip with friends.  Looking forward to the more trips this spring/summer!

0 comments: