Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Boy is 15 Months Old

I cannot believe that my baby boy is 15 months old.  He is the sweetest, snuggliest little man and I am totally in love with him.  He loves balls and cars and wants to do everything that his big sister does.
At his 15 month checkup he weighed 25lbs (66%) and was 32 inches tall (74%).   He is a still a great night time sleeper and has just recently dropped his morning nap and started taking 1 long afternoon nap which I must say is so nice b/c now we can run errands, etc in the am.  He is a great eater and loves fruits and veggies.  His vocabulary is growing every day and includes words such as: Mama, Dada, ball, car, truck, turtle, duck, cow, up, down, no no no, etc.  He is fast as lightening and can go up and down our stairs so fast that it terrifies me.  He is all boy and is happiest when you are wresting with him or playing cars.  He wakes up in the morning saying, "Car, Car, Car, Car..." 

 The sweetest little boy in the world.  Love that little mischievous grin :)
 He loves to read - especially books about cars.  Thanks Nana for the perfect bookshelf.
 Reading his books. 
 I do not think I ever posted pics of his room so I thought it was about time.  It is definately a large contrast from Ella Kate's very girly room.  The fish on the wall were two that Dave caught when he was younger and the fishing rod about the window was Dave's granddads.
 When Dave and I went to Glacier National Park last summer we saw tons of wildlife including grizzly bears, moose, big horn sheep, etc.  Dave took some awesome pictures and we framed nine of the pics Dave took and they are now on display in John's room.  Baby John loves them and points at them all the time.
 Silly boy playing in his sisters room.  He loves to rearrange her stuff!
Love this kid.
 John loves dogs and JoJo is his very best friend! 

0 comments: