Eight years ago on September 4, 2004 I made a really good decision.
I love you David Elliott and always will.
Eight years later :) We celebrated our anniversary on Saturday night with a night out on the town in the ATL. A special thanks to Papa and LeLe for watching the kiddos for us. We had dinner at Veni Vidi Vici and then went to the Whole World Improv Theatre. We had a fun night out celebrating us.
One of the perks of marrying Dave. A little Dave Junior :)
On Saturday morning we stopped by Publix got some fried chicken and took the kids on a hike and had a picnic on top of Kennesaw Mountain. Ella Kate hiked the mountain for the second time and has the skinned knees to prove it :) This morning on the way to Sunday School she asked if we could go hiking the mountain again today. It was like music to Dave's ears.
Crazy kid.
Ella Kate has started back to ballet and loves it! I love it too.
John loves his LeLe.
Celebrating LeLe's birthday.
Ella Kate playing the drums with a bucket on John's head. Notice her sweet little skinned knees from our hike earlier in the day. She was a real tropper. However I think she did learn why Dave and I wanted her to wear pants and not a skirt to hike the mountain. She is a girly girl through and through.
Pretty sure this is not real safe. Jumping on a bouncy ball with a bucket on your head. The kids get crazy excited when Papa and LeLe come over to babysit :)
We ended our fun weekend by making homemade pizza.



0 comments:
Post a Comment