Ella Kate, our little gymnast! Ella Kate took gymnastics this summer and she loved it so much that I signed her up again for the fall. She has such a great group of little girl friends in her gymnastics class! Ella Kate loves her extra curricular activities and when I asked her to pick from gymnastics, ballet, swimming, and cheer leading she said, "Mommy, please let's do all of them." Ohh and I forgot she also wants to do tennis. Whew! I am glad she loves her activities but I am trying to stick with only a couple at a time. This year we are going to do gymnastics and ballet and then soccer in the spring. I think we will save cheer leading and tennis until next year when she is in Kindergarten :)
Some friends in her gymnastics class! As Ms. Garrett calls them - The Fab 5!! They all LOVE LOVE Gabby and talk about her constantly :)
Stretches.
Pretty impressive! Go Ella Kate!!
Bar Work.
Ella Kate's first pull up (with a little help :)
The little rascal! This little boy has the sweetest most mischievous smile :) He loves cars, trucks, diggers, airplanes (top favorite), balls, dinosaurs, Lightening McQueen, Buzz, and Woody! He loves to get his Lightening McQueen race car and saw "KerChaw".
Silly little boy.
Our little future heart breaker. I love his beautiful blue eyes!
Crooked grin = trouble
Future J. Crew model.
Our little cook.
Cooking home made biscuits for dinner at LeLe's.
Ohh how we love Great Grandma.
Great Grandma with Ella Kate, John, and Kaleb.



0 comments:
Post a Comment