This week marks our 4th year at Marietta First Baptist Church's Preschool aka CEE (Center for Early Childhood Education). Ella Kate started Pre-K and John started older Toddlers. Ella Kate loves her teacher and it is ridiculous how many friends she has in her class. Her teacher sent me an email on Friday saying that she is doing great and was the first student in class to learn the name of all her classmates. Love my little social butterfly :) John's teacher Ms. Brooke said that John did great too and that he has really bonded with a new little boy in his class. Proud of these two! Looking forward to a fun year. I am the room mom for Ella Kate's class again (yep, I am a sucker but I love it) and I would be for John too but he will not start having room mom's until the 2 year old class. Don't worry Baby John I will be all over Pinterest next year planning your school holiday parties :)
I have to admit even though I love the excitement of school starting I also get a little sad that my babies are growing so fast. Dave and I cherish every minute with these two.
My little mini me about to start Pre-K!!!!
Sweet Dave took the kids on their first day and I was so proud of him for taking all of these pics in front of their school! Last year, the first day of school pics that he took left a little to be desired :) Last year his picture of them was in front of the Big Brown Truck in the parking lot at school. Not really what I had in mind :)
Big Sis looks a little more excited than little brother.
My favorite picture mostly because Dave said it was impromtu that Ella Kate started buttoning John's button before they walked in! She really is a good big sis.
Ella Kate could not have better classmates! And better yet so many of them will be going to Kindergarten at Burris with her next year.
Ella Kate and one of her best buddies, Rebecca, ready for school.
Eating breakfast getting ready for Day 3 of Preschool. Big Smile and excited to go back.
Trying to get their picture in front of the chuch sign. I failed to notice the recovery sign I had them posing near :) HaHa
Love these two. Please forgive me and know that I was trying to be a good Mom when I let Ella Kate wear twinkle toe tennis shoes with a smocked bishop dress. The girl loves clothes but her taste is not quite as classic as mine :) We are learning to compromise with her outfits.
Love that I did not even notice what the sign said :)
Last day of her first week of preschool. Still smiling and ready to go.
She has the sweetest giggle.


1 comments:
So cute! Looks like a great first week!
Post a Comment