I was cleaning off one of my memory cards and found some pics that I never posted. So this post is kind of a hodge podge of pictures from this summer.
Ella Kate and John are growing up so very fast and there little personalities keep Dave and I fully entertained. John has recently learned to say "Kank You" which is the sweetest sound in the world to me. He is our sweet baby boy and I will refer to him as "Baby John" until he is at least 21 b/c he is my little snuggler and still let's me hold him like a baby and rock him before I put him to bed at night. He is rough and tough, grunts, loves cars and "Kactor's", and one of his favorite activities is reorganizing Sissy's room.
Anytime we ask Ella Kate where she learned something she puts her hands on her hips and says "Well who wouldn't know it". It is pretty hilarious to hear her say :) Both Dave and I are having a hard time with how fast our baby girl is growing up. She is so much fun but where oh where did our 1st baby go. I can't believe she is starting Pre-K on Monday. She will be going to school 4 days a week. Only until 11:55am but still. I am looking forward to spending some one on one time with my baby boy but we will miss our Sissy.
And the hodge podge of pictures begins.....
Below are some pics from Camp Gan. We were so lucky to be invited to Water Day. The kids loved it :)
My boy loves cars.
Ella Kate and Ansley developed a quick friendship.
Love that little stinkers smile.
John's first water balloon.
Hands down our favorite activity of the summer is our almost daily trips to the Lees Crossing Pool. The Pool is our little happy place. We meet all of our neighborhood friends there, we have lunch, we have dinner, we let the kids swim until they are exhausted put them in their pj's and take them straight to bed, etc. We LOVE the LC Pool. These were a couple of pics before heading to the pool one afternoon. Walking to the pool while eating ice cream sandwiches means it is going to be a great day.
Harris's 4th Birthday Party! Harris had the cutest little birthday party last weekend. It was Olympic themed sporting events. The kids loved it! Can't believe Harris and Ella Kate are both 4.
Waiting for a race to begin.
A boy and a basketball.
My little soccer star.
Love this picture of Harris and his little cousin, Carson.
Listening to instructions. John made quick buddies with the two coaches.
Happy Birthday Boy!


0 comments:
Post a Comment