AL Burruss Fun Day 2014. Ella Kate has had the best year of Kindergarten at Burruss. We love ALB and I had as much fun as the kids at Fun Day.
Ella Kate, Ms. Leigh, and Rebecca. Ms. Leigh is Ella Kate's teacher, Mrs. Borkowski's daughter who attends UGA. Mrs. Leigh is studying to be a teacher like her mom and comes to school to help anytime she can. The girls adore her and she is so great with them. She will be a wonderful teacher and has been a great role model for them this year!
Love these girls.
My Livie Lou.
Mrs. Wilkinson :) Ohhh how we love Mrs. Wilkinson too. She was their student teacher this year and is AWESOME!
My girls!
Ella Kate and her buddy Jackson!
My baby girl is almost done with Kindergarten! So proud of you Ella Kate. You are so smart, such a hard worker, but most importantly you are so kind to your friends and others. You have made your Dad and I so very proud!
Uhh Ohhh :)
Sweet Friends..
Ella Kate's Kindergarten Teachers!!! I could not have dreamed of better teachers or a better first year of big school! These ladies are wonderful. They loved her, pushed her, and made learning so fun! When Ella Kate started Kindergarten she could only read a few words and now she is reading non picture chapter books with ease and asking Dave and I to help her practice multiplication! What?? Thank you Ladies!
There go my babies...
Purple Snow Cone.
They were jumping up and saying "Cheers"
Some of my favorite boys - Zeke and Sam.
These kids hang on every word Mrs. Wilkinson and Ms. Leigh say. They adore them.
Sweet Ms. Leigh they followed her everywhere.Mrs. Laura and Ms. Rebecca. Ella Kate and I love and adore you and your families. Will always be thankful for the CEE for introducing us. If ever 2 families just clicked we do.
The girl was on fire.
Ella Kate rockin the hula hoop.
Our AWESOME principal, Mrs. King. I so look up to this lady and love how she is always popping in and working with the kids.
Mrs. King giving Olivia some hula hooping tips.
Big hugs as I was walking down the hallway.
Thank You Nana for the Elsa lunch box. Ella Kate loves it and requested I take her picture by it.
John looks forward to Friday carpool because usually the Hunters or Moseley's come over for a little while to play. David and Joseph treat John like one of their buds and John loves it!
After school baseball game.


0 comments:
Post a Comment