Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Saturday Lake Day + Mothers Day

We are really excited that Papa's boat has it's own slip at Allatoona this year.  We have already put it to use :)  Last Saturday we spent the morning cruising around the lake.  We all love being on a boat.  Fun way to start the weekend.  Can't wait for some tubing and water skiing as the water gets warmer.

 Happy campers.
 Sally in heaven.  The kids loved watching the dogs swim next to the boat.
 Our first kids.
 Sally and JoJo 2014.  Love this picture.
 Jojo got a bath on the boat dock.  It was hilarious.
 Teaching John early that you have to give the boat a scrub down after use.  He liked it and honestly the kids were big helpers.

Mothers Day 2014
 My gifts I woke up to on Mothers Day Morning :)  I think they bought everything the Dollar Store offered and I LOVED it.  My favorite was the "Smells Like Teen Spirit" deodarent.
 Ready for church on Mothers Day.  I love my babies.
 My greatest gift!
 Dave cooked a spread for dinner.  It was delicious.  Love you Dave.
 Our Mothers Day entertainment.
Lightning McQueen has always been John's first love but it is slowly starting to turn to Batman!  He begs for me to tell Batman stories about him and his BFF's in his class (Cole, George, and Jack).  Love those rowdy boys.

0 comments: