We are always so happy when Cousin Josh comes to visit from Texas. LeLe and Papa took us to the Fern Bank and we had a great time :)
John Roaring like a dinosaur.Ella Kate posing in front of the beaver. Go A.L. Burruss Beavers.
T-Rex - his favorite dinosaur.
John is getting much better at smiling for pictures when asked - but this is usually the smile I get :)
Cousins.John and Ella Kate with their LeLe.
One of the highlights of Ella Kate's summer was Equestrian Camp. She LOVED it or in the words of Ella Kate "I did not like it I LOVED it."
Dressed the part and ready to go.
She looked so cute in her riding outfit.
Caroline and Pres were in camp too.
She adores the horses.
Posing in front of the ring.
She won the Fashionista award at camp.
Pres walking his horse out to the ring to show off his riding skills.
She is ready to go.
So proud of you Ella Kate.
The perfect dismount.


0 comments:
Post a Comment