Charlotte Ann Elliott was born on Friday, March 27th at 8:08pm. She weighed 9lbs 13oz and was 20.5 inches long. We adore her!
My original due date was Sunday, March 22nd and I walked and walked and walked. I went to the doctor the following Tuesday and we decided that they would induce me Friday morning, March 27th. I don't think Dave or I slept a wink the night before because we were so excited, anxious, nervous, and every other emotion you can imagine. :) Ha. We got to the hospital around 7am and they started the pitocin around 10am. I labored until 5cm and then requested an epidural :) Our beautiful, healthy baby girl was born at 8:08pm. We were instantly in love.
Here she is. She is beautiful and healthy. All our prayers were answered.
She weighed in at 9lbs 13 oz. Still can't believe how big she was.
Sweet Dr. Steinachen.
The first time I got to hold her and have skin to skin - the best feeling in the world to hold your newborn baby. Words can't describe how happy we were.
Charlotte's first bath. She was not a fan :)
John is one of her biggest fans and protectors.
Sweet Dr. Steinachen delivered all 3 of our babies. We just love him. He came in on his day off just to check on us.
Baby Charlotte you are so loved.
Proud LeLe. Charlotte is named after LeLe's mother.
Ella Kate reminding us that she was the first baby. :)
Our new family of 5.
Silly faces.
We are so thankful for our new addition.
So happy to see Aunt Laura.
We had the best experience at Kennestone Hospital with all 3 of our deliveries. This is a pic of one of our sweet nurses that kept requesting us so we got her 2 nights in a row :) We loved her.
The magic of a good swaddle.
Dave is smitten.
I love bonnets.
Heading home.
First of many naps at home with Daddy.
When we got home from the hospital Ella Kate and John were just getting home from their soccer games. They were so happy to have baby sister home.
They adore her.
Charlotte came home from the hospital in the same outfit that I came home in.
Love this little boy and his baby sister.
Dave cracking up as we are both realizing how much "help" we are going to have with Charlotte.
I think John looks so cute with his shirt off and his arm propped up. :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment