Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Easter 2015 (Ella Kate 6, John 4, Charlotte 1 week) Part 1

Easter 2015.
Papa and LeLe came over to help us dye Easter Eggs and hold baby sister.

 Ella Kate was serious about her egg dying skills.


 Papa taking a break from the egg dying to hold sweet Charlotte.

 Big yawns.



 LeLe did it again.  She made coordinating Easter outfits for Ella Kate and Charlotte.
 Amazing.  Such a treasure.
 Dave built us a picnic table and Ella Kate and John "helped"
 Somebody really got into power tools.

 The Easter Bunny came to visit us.
 Dave proud of his picnic table.
 Easter morning.  We decided that Charlotte was a little to small to take to church so Dave took Ella Kate and John and then came back to pickup Charlotte and I to join for lunch and afternoon Easter festivities.
 I know I am partial but I think they are beautiful.





 Love our family of 5.
 Our beautiful baby girl.
 Love our sweet cousin Kaleb.
 LeLe with her girls.


0 comments: