Today was Veteran's Day and Ella Kate and I went to Lenox Mall to do a little shopping and then went for a jog around Laurel Park.
Ella Kate all dressed up for a day of shopping in a bonnet that I wore when I was a little tot.
Ella Kate all bundled up for our afternoon jog.
I have also included a couple of shots of Miss Priss attempting to eat solids. As you can see most everything ends up on her and me :) Actually she is doing much better but it is a messy process. She is quite a pro at blowing bubbles these days so even though she opens her mouth and takes a bite almost immediately she starts blowing bubbles and laughing as if it is a game. Let's just say it is a work in progress.
It is amazing how mobile she is getting these days. She rolls over back to tummy and tummy to back like crazy. It makes me nervous everytime I change her diaper on the changing table b/c as soon as I lay her down she is automatically trying to roll over. She is starting to get on her knees when she is on her tummy so I feel sure that crawling will definately be coming sooner than I am probaly ready for. While we were out shopping today I bought her a high chair cover for restaurants b/c she is super nosey :) For example we went to La Parilla for dinner tonight and she was being fussy in her carrier. However as soon as I took her out and sat her on my lap where she could see everyone she was as happy as she could be. She can sit up pretty securely in her high chair at home and I think she will be ok sitting in the little restaurant high chairs now too. I think we will at least try it out next time we go out to dinner.
Pics of our happy little princess!!!
That is all for now. Enjoy all the pics. I will post details and pics of this past weekend at St. Simon's Island for Emmy and Kenneth's wedding tomorrow.
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment