






This past Saturday was Ella Kate's 5 Month birthday and this past Wednesday (11/19) she cut her first tooth. She is a rolling over machine these days and is definately ready to be on the move. She is starting to get on her knees when on her tummy and we are working on sitting up solo. She loves her Jumperoo (Thanks Sarah) and is quite a little jumper. We used to have a big trampoline when I was a kid and I can't wait until Ella Kate is old enough to have one. I hope she thinks it is cool for her Mom and Dad to be jumping on the trampoline b/c we definately will be :) Only recently has she begun to take interest into sitting up while playing. It absolutely amazes me that only a month or so ago we were working on rolling over and now we have conquered that and have moved on to sitting up. I wish I could learn and adapt that fast.
I have attached some pics from a photo session that we had at our house. Dave was the photographer and he did a great job. Also attached are some of my favorite little reindeers..
This will be Ella Kate's first Thanksgiving and I am so excited about having our new little addition with us during the holidays. I remember last Thanksgiving is when we broke the news that we were expecting to the fam. We are going to B'ham this year for Thanksgiving and it will be fun to watch Ella Kate interact with all her little cousins. She has 5 little girl cousins to play with including one that is only about 6 weeks older than she is. We had an early Thanksgiving dinner last night (Sunday) with Dave's side of the family and had a great time. Dave smoked a turkey and I made a casserole. It was fun hanging out with the fam and laughing about all of Leigh's electronic equipment.
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment