I hope that everyone had a great weekend and wonderful Valentine's day!! Our weekend started off with some antique shopping at the infamous Scott's Antique Market on Friday afternoon with LeLe. Amazingly we did not buy anything but I came back more convinced than ever that I must have an antique rug for our den. I am still working on convincing Dave but I think he is close to giving in. :) On Saturday morning we went to the Circus with LeLe and PaPa. It was so so so much fun!!!! Ella Kate did great and she sat through the whole thing!! We had great 4th row seats and when she wasn't watching the show she was watching all of the people. It was nice having such close seats where we could see absolutely everything that was going on including the faces of the people. I think everyone was impressed with how good the circus was and we will definately be back. After the circus we had lunch at a true Atlanta landmark - The Varsity!! Delicimo...
Miss Priss went to bed at her usual time of 7:30pm Saturday night so Dave and I got to have a nice quiet V'Day Dinner. Dave cooked up a great lobster tail and scallops!! We had a nice dinner and laughed at some of the funny things that happened during the day at the circus. Ella Kate and I dressed up for church Sunday morning. She has been trying to pull up to her feet and she finally accomplished it this morning at church. She was quite entertaining and definately put on a show for the people sitting behind us. She is pretty good in church however she does not understand why she cannot say DaDa, MaMa, and BaBa at the top of her lungs. It is definately a work in progress.
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment