Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl Party

My sweet little darling all dressed up for a play date with little Caroline and Baby Ty today.




A few friends we had over at the super bowl party

Dave giving Ella Kate her first taste of bar-b-que

Ella Kate chasing around Harris


She is trying to get him.


Ella Kate and Harris playing great together.


They were holding hands :) Dave better watch out.

Such a sweet little girl


I just love watching Ella Kate play with other kids!! She gets so excited. Quite the little social bug.
My little crawler...


She can now go just about whereever she wants to. Kinda scary......

My super bowl cake.

This past Sunday evening we had friends over for a Super Bowl party. It was such a fun party and I love watching Ella Kate play with other kids her age. She and Harris really hit it off :) I wanted to keep Ella Kate up later Sunday night to play with everyone but her normally bedtime is 7 - 7:30pm and a little after 8pm she let me know that she was definately ready for bed. I changed her into her pj's and laid her in her bed. I did not even have to rock her. She was asleep in about 2 seconds. I carried my monitor around with me the rest of the night and little Abigail helped me keep a check on Ella Kate. Abigail who is 4 was very concerned about me not being able to hear Ella Kate if she cried. It was so cute how concerned she was.

Enjoy the pics.

0 comments: