Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Love Sundays

This morning after church we decided to stop by the square and take some pics of Ella Kate since she was all dressed up and looked so cute. The dress she is wearing in the pictures is a dress that LeLe made for her and I just love it!!!!

After pictures we went home and I cooked lunch. I know - shocking- that I cooked but it was actually good and this is like the 3rd meal I have cooked this week. This afternoon we took EK for a jog on the mountain and she had so much fun and got to see a ton of deer. It was pretty funny when she saw the deer b/c we were trying to be quiet so that we could get as close to them as possible and you knew when Ella Kate spotted them b/c she started screaming and pointing with excitement.













0 comments: