Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Playdate with our sweet neighbors and Dinner with Friends

Well I am so behind on my blog updates. The below pictures are from the week and weekend before last. Dave and I love our neighborhood and we are so thankful to have such good friends with young kids that live near us. A couple of weeks ago Ella Kate and I invited a few of the neighbors over for a little playdate and we had so much fun and can't wait to do it again.

Not last night but the Sunday before that we had a dinner party at Julie and Scott's house. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast. The menu was a Low Country Boil and it was just fabulous!!!

The girls with the Kiddos. Caroline was so sweet and just laid her head on my shoulder. I loved it!!
(Ella Kate, Trina, Caroline, Julie, Ty, Becca, and Emi Grace).


Nana came in town for a short visit and while we did not get a ton of pics this time I did think this one was cute. Ella Kate loves to brush her teeth.
Our sweet little neighbor Mary Cobb and Ella Kate. Mary Cobb is 4 and Ella Kate adores her. She love it when Mary Cobb carries her around. Anytime Mary Cobb would put her down Ella Kate would hold her hands up just waiting to be picked up again.
Little buddies.
Ella Kate and our other sweet little neighbor Tommy. I had a Baby Einstein movie playing in the background and it was so sweet and innocent how little Tommy climbed on the couch and just laid his head down on Ella Kate's little legs. Oh how I love their innocence.
Little Tommy


Ella Kate with her best buddie Mary Cobb and Mary Cobb's little brother Lawton. Lawton and Ella Kate are only 2 weeks apart in age so it will be fun to watch them go to school and grow up together. In face Marietta is such a big small town that Mary Cobb and Lawton's grandmother I believe taught Dave's oldest sister Dena in Kindergarten I think.

0 comments: