Today we celebrated Grandmother's 99th Birthday!! It is always fun getting together with the B'ham family and today was extra special to celebrate such an awesome birthday. Ella Kate was not feeling well and was running a fever but she hung in there and was a little trooper. This is sweet Ella Kate's 2nd real fever ever and I just hate it when she is not her happy little self. By the time we got back home to ATL she had a fever of about 102 but after a bath and more meds her fever broke and she is now sleeping soundly.
Below are some great pictures of the family we took at the birthday party today. GrandMother, Mom/Nana, and Aunt Helen
Denise and Wesley engaged in some serious lawyer talk :) Tina in some just as serious conversation with Miss Presley and Whitley (sweet sisters in matching dresses).
My cousins Wanda and Wendy. I just love all of my fun cousins :) Wanda and I are only 9 months apart and we have had alot of fun over the years :) Oh the stories...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment